miércoles, 19 de abril de 2017

WRITING UNIT 2

Dear Sir / Madam
I am writing to complain about the last pop concert of the Pop star Abraham Matheo, because I spent 20$ to see him playing or at least listen to him but I was really wrong.

In the first place, there were too many people and you weren’t able to see the stage, but the worst thing is that you weren’t even able to listen!!! Because the speakers were too low and it was absolutely disappointing.

In the second place, Abraham Matheo wasn’t able to come and another group played for him. The music was awful! This means that I wasted my money on a mediocre group. That’s totally inappropriate when you have spend 20$ to see the star!!!

It wasn’t what I went to see so I want a refund or at least a free concert because that was totally frustrating! And I want it very soon! I hope that no one comes again to your concert next time and you end up poor with no money!
Your faithfully,
Marc Caro



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario