miércoles, 19 de abril de 2017

WRITING UNIT 1

Hi John Cenna,
How are you? How was the film? Thanks for your e-mail. Sorry for my delay to reply, because I have been very stressed with the homework and my rowing trainings.

I've got some amazing news, we have adopted a dog! It's called Chaka and it's a doge, it's white and very cute. At the moment I can't take the dog for a walk because he is very little, it's only 3 months, and i won't be able to take the dog for a walk until it's 5 months old. He lives in our garden in a cool little dog house. Have you spoken to your parents about it yet? Why don't you buy the same type of dog?

My other great new is that I joined a proffessiona chess e-sport club called FaZe Clan. And we are going to play a match this weekend at the town hall. I think it's going to be insane! It's a good way to promote chess and make people play this game.

Anyway, how are things with you? What have you been doing these days? I'd better go to a row training or I'm going to be late!
Bye for now,

Marc


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario