martes, 30 de mayo de 2017

Competències Bàsiques Writing 1 and 2

Writing 1:

My name is Marc Caro and I'm 15. I'm a high school student and I love computer games, meeting my friends and travelling. I think that I'm an honest person, so I hate dishonest people who never tell the truth, The name of my school is "Casa Nostra" and my favourite subjects are Maths and English.

Writing 2:

Last year my friend Pedro went to Tahiland with his girlfriend. He told me that the weather was perfect and that the beach was like a paradise. I'm sure that he loved the beach. He also told me that he and his girlfriend made a trip through Thailand with the motorbike, he says that he loved the trip because he was able to see many places, but that he hated having to stop every 80km to refuel the motorbike.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario