miércoles, 19 de abril de 2017

Competències bàsiques

Hi Peter,
Mi name is Pat
I'm a 15 years old student. I don't have any likes in particular but I dislike a lot the eggs, I hate them! My favorite sport is golf. My school is a very boring and old school near the river where we just do maths, it's called ''Jhon Cenna High School''. The teachers are awful. My favorite subj etc is English.


Last year, my friend Sam went to Nigeria with her family, Nigeria is a country in Africa where the weather is very hot, and almost all the year the temperature is over 30 degrees. Nigeria have a lot of deserts and Sam could ride a camel, that is what he enjoyed most. What he didn't like there was the food, because he said that in the hotel they had a poor quantity of food so he was hungry all the holiday.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario